I am an Operations Research student with an interest in combinatorial optimisation and decomposition techniques. To complement my studies, I used to work as a game developper.
Why this blog?
- As an academic, my job is to write; blogging may help me write and explain myself better.
- Research papers are not a good outlet for failed/side experiments, or educational material.
- Showcase some code that I will try to make re-usable; reproducible research is not highly valued in OR and a lot of basic tool for classic problems do not exist or are hard to integrate.
- Door 34, Goods Shed North, Village St
Docklands Vic 3008
- Morita, H., & Mahéo, A. (2014). Classification Model Using Contrast Patterns and GRASP. Journal of Information Assurance and Security, 9(5), 235–243. Retrieved from http://www.mirlabs.net/jias/secured/Volume9-Issue5/vol9-issue5.html
- Mahéo, A., Kilby, P., & Van Hentenryck, P. (2017). Benders Decomposition for the Design of a Hub and Shuttle Public Transit System. Transportation Science. Retrieved from https://doi.org/10.1287/trsc.2017.0756